Negombo South International – Nittambuwa issued the below message for their students, parents and teachers.
Considering the current security situation of Sri Lanka, the management of NSIS Network Nittambuwa Branch has taken a decision of using the transparent school bags, water bottles, pencil cases and lunch boxes in the NSIS premises.
Hence there are some practical issues with regard to the checking bags, this decision may allow our process somewhat easy, convenient and efficient.
School is fully protected with:
* 24-hour security service
* wall around the whole premises
* CCTV camera system of 79 cameras
* proper schedule of sending students after school
* metal detector equipment
* emergency alarm system
* emergency message sending system
* fully covered and locked water tanks
* lightening conductors and fire extinguishers
* special hidden security schedule
* mobile visits of retired forces officers who belong to
We are confident with the support of the SL Army.
So dear parents, teachers, the school will be reopened for primary students from the 13th of May 2019.
Regards from NSIS Network Nittambuwa Branch